Why Dry Shampoo Is GREAT
How Does Dry Shampoo Work?
Dry shampoo works by absorbing excess oil, dirt and grease in your hair without needing to use a traditional shampoo. It's a powdery formula that contains Starch or Talc. This means it becomes our best friend when we have those early mornings, because it allows us that extra half and hour in bed!
Not only does it give us extra time in bed (Is there anything better??) But it also does the following
- It cleanses your hair and avoids oily locks in between shampooing
- It refreshes your locks when you’re in a rush
- It adds volume even to the finest hair
- It’s a gym-bag essential if you go to work after the gym or have other post-workout plans.
How To Apply Dry Shampoo
For maximum results, there are a few tips to keep in mind when applying dry shampoo.
- Spray your hairline around your face first.
- Then, divide your hair into sections, in order to separate the back and front part of your head. This technique helps you to spot all of your roots.
- Next, take each section, spray the roots, flip it to the other side and move on to the next section.
- With your fingers, shake your roots and blend the powder. You can also flip your head upside down if you’re looking for more volume.
- Gently brush it out and run your fingers through your hair to finish off.
Theres so many to choose from! But from our experience, Batiste is the one! By banishes oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without any water. A quick burst revitalises hair, adds body and texture and leaves it feeling clean and fresh too.
Love trying out new brands and new products. Always a good day when I know something is arriving in the post for me.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Health And Beauty
- Body And Skincare(116)
- Hair Care(129)
- Oral Hygiene(98)
- Hair Removal(46)
- Feminine Care(35)
- Family Planning(11)
- First Aid(40)
- Baby And Toddler (62)
- Cleaning Cupboard (435)
- Food Cupboard (183)
- Home And Office (98)